buyandsellyour-ish is free to use, including creating an account, joining and participating in Communities.
Transactions between Buyers and Sellers will vary in value and are negotiated directly between Buyers and Sellers. If you are a Seller you are committing to selling items at the cost agreed with a particular Buyer.
All agreements made for the exchange or purchase of goods or services are made directly between Members. The buy and sell you-ish is a marketplace in which the communication between sellers and buyers takes place.
Buy and sell your-ish does not pre-screen or vet the products or services offered by sellers through the site. Buyers should do their own due diligence. In other words – buyer beware.
Buyers and Sellers must be over the age of 18 or have parental or legal guardian supervision when buying or selling any Item through the Buy and sell you-ish Platform. Disputes between buyers and sellers must be resolved
between them. Members may elect to inform Community Managers of disputes. Community Managers and/or buy and sell your -ish may at their own discretion endeavour to assist where possible in the resolution of member disputes. Buy and sell your-ish may be called upon via email at buy and sell your-ish to assist in resolution of disputes. Buy and sell your -ish will, at its own discretion, endeavour to help resolve disputes as an informal mediator based on its experience working with the membership, however responsibility
for resolution of disputes remains solely with buyers and sellers.
Buy and sell your-ish has a no tolerance policy for breach of its Terms and Policies including but not limited to if a member is reported or found to be selling Prohibited Items, Buy and sell your-ish reserves the right to remove the item and/or, subject to the severity of the breach, the member from Buy and
Buy and sell your-ish prohibits the sale of a number
of items, such as firearms, regulated products and services and illegal goods and services. A non-exhaustive list of these items is available here:
Prohibited Items(“Prohibited Items”).
- Including pornography, nude photos, videos, articles or erotic products
- Including prostitution, escort or accompanying services
- Including the delivery of alcohol and related beverages
- Note: Selling empty bottles, labels, caps as collectibles is permitted
- Note: Recruitment of personnel such as bartender, front desk or salesman is permitted
in the Jobs category
Blood, Bodily Fluids and Body Parts
- Including organs
- Including surrogacy, fertility and donor requests (including sperm)
Car seats and booster seats (manufactured prior to January1st, 2012)
Child adoption services (seeking and offering)
Combustible items (including flares)
- Note: Emergency and distress flares are permitted only if they are designed and
intended for signaling purposes
- Note: No offers of shipping
Counterfeit items and distribution of copyrighted material
- Including currency, stamps, coins
- Including e-books
Electronic Surveillance Equipment
- Designed or used primarily to illegally intercept/record the private actions or interactions of others
without their knowledge or permission
Government issued IDs, Badges, Uniforms and Licenses
- Including transit, military, police, postal, etc.
- Including chemicals, pesticides, fireworks
- Including commercial-level fertilizers or pesticides. Ie. Aerial pesticides or fertilizers used for
High-Powered Laser Pointers
Illegal Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia (or any mention of related items, services or activities)
- Including narcotics, steroids, marijuana, medicinal marijuana, etc.
Illegal Items and Services
Illegal or Unauthorized Wildlife Products
- Bear traps (regardless of size)
- Note: Given that certain types of bear traps are illegal – and that trapping regulations
vary for each province and territory – no bear traps of any kind are permitted
Ivory or Bone
- Including fossilized mammoth tusks
- Note: Antiques that contain 5% or less of real ivory and were made before the year 1900, specifically musical instruments and furniture, are permitted. The year the item was manufactured as well as an image must be included in the ad.
- Note: Bone, including fossilized teeth or bone, from non-ivory producing animals
is permitted. The species must be indicated in the ad.
Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records & Personal Information
- In any form, including mailing lists
- Note: Collectable knives and swords (unsharpened, fantasy/antique) and kitchen
utensils & cutlery are permitted
Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries and Coin Operated Slot Machines
- Ad images are to be limited to head shots or photographs of the facility (no full body images)
- Note: Ads posted by a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) who is able to provide
insurance receipts for customers is permitted
- Note: Massage as part of an aesthetics package by a registered Aesthetician, but
not offered on its own, is permitted
Offensive and Obscene Material
- Including Nazi related artefacts and collectibles
- Note: This excludes stamps, letters and envelopes with the Nazi symbol, currency
issued by the Nazi government, military scripts and historically accurate WWII military model kits that have Nazi symbols
Prescription Drugs and Devices
Products that are unauthorized by
Satellite products that violate the Radio-communication Act
Stocks and Other Securities
Tobacco Products or other smoking related items
- Including hookahs, e-cigarettes, herbal blends, etc
Traditional Drop-Side Cribs
Weapons (or any mention of related items, services or activities)
- Including, but not limited to, firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, BB and pellet guns,
replica weapons, tear gas, stun guns, crossbows and martial arts weapons
- Including Airsoft guns, parts and ammunition
- Note: Archery and paintball equipment are permitted
It is up to Members to ensure that they are not posting any goods or services
that are illegal in their jurisdictions. This list is updated from time to time and is the part of Buy and sell your-ishs Terms and Policies. Buy and sell your -ish may, at its sole discretion and without notice, remove any item, content or information that
it views as being a Prohibited Item. Community Managers also have authority within their community/communities to remove Prohibited Items without notice. Members may report any Prohibited Items they see posted via email at
In order to access and use some or a portion of the Services, you may be required to register with
us and set up an account with your email address and a password (your “Account”). The email address you provide will be your email address, and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. Therefore, you should protect your password and make your password difficult for others to guess.
You may connect to the Services with a third-party service and you give us permission to access, store,
Members may terminate their account and/or stop using buy and sell your-ish
at anytime. Buy and sell your-ish reserves the right to, at any time, under any circumstances and without prior notice, immediately ban or terminate or suspend all or a portion of a member’s account and/or access to buy and sell your-ish. Cause for such termination
shall include but is not limited to: Violations of the letter or spirit of these Terms or any other Policies that are referenced herein and/or posted on buy and sell your-ish A request by a member to cancel or terminate an account they opened; Discontinuance
or material modification to buy and sell your-ish or any party thereof; A request and/or order from law enforcement, a judicial body, or other government agency; where provision of the buy and sell your-ish, or any component thereof, to a member is or may
become unlawful; unexpected technical or security issues or problems; or participation in fraudulent or illegal activities. Any such termination or suspension shall be made by buyand sell your-ish in its sole discretion, and Buy and sell your-ish will not
be responsible to any member or any third party for any damages that may result or arise out of such termination or suspension of an account and/or access to buy and sell your-ish
Governing Laws and disputes
These Terms are governed by the laws of Ontario, without regard to conflict of laws principles. If anyone brings a claim against us related to a Member’s actions, content or information on Buy and sell your -ish, that Member will indemnify and hold us harmless from
and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for member conduct, we do not control or direct Members’ actions on buy and sell your -ish and are not responsible
for the content or information
Members transmit or share on Buy and sell your-ish. We are not responsible
for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information that
may be encounter on buy and sell your-ish. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, or any member of Buy and sell your-ish.
You agree that any cause of action that You may have arising out of or
related to this Website or your use of the Buy and sell your-ish Platform must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise such cause of action shall be permanently barred.
Privacy and policy
May be altered from time to time safety and security reasons